Technical Project Manager (Associate/Mid-level)
We are looking for a qualified Technical Project Manager to join our team. You will manage part of our project portfolio, focusing on medium complexity projects, and be responsible for the day-to-day management of the development and rollout of various digital projects, including mobile apps, online tools, websites and web applications.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with a good understanding of how technology can help our customers achieve their business goals. You should have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance, be methodical and have excellent time management skills.
As a Technical Project Manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams. Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements and contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining long-term client relationships.
The following skills are required for this position:
- Proven work experience as a project manager (2-3 years) - or - as a software developer and project manager (2-3 years combined)
- Good knowledge of Agile, Scrum or Kanban methodologies
- Solid technical background for software projects with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Problem solving, creativity and prioritisation skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Communication, presentation and team management skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Greek
- BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant field
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Continuous training
- Performance Bonus